“Dabangg 2 will show how Married Couple can be Romantically Inclined” – Arbaaz Khan
Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora Khan were recently spotted at an event held to launch the Gillette Fusion Gamer Razor. At the event, Arbaaz, who’s upcoming directorial debut Dabangg 2 is all set to release, spoke about the film’s plot, and its promotional activities with the media.
Said Arbaaz Khan, at the event, “Dabangg 2 is a sequel to Dabangg and the story is going ahead. Salman and Sonakshi’s couple is married now and a scenario of how a married couple can also be romantically inclined to each other is created in the film. I am sure our audience will like this angle as well. That is something different that our audience didn’t see in Dabangg.”
“It has been a slightly squeezed film. But we will be promoting the film now. Salman will be doing shows on TV to promote,” he further added.
Said Malaika Arora Khan, “This is Arbaaz’s first venture as a director and I think he has handled it very beautifully. He has been very very calm and composed. This is a new lease of life for him, a new avenue for him so I just wish him all the very best.”
Check out the video right here:
- Tumhe Romance Se Koi Allergy Hai? | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Hogaya Tumhara Weight Loss | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
- Jeena Nahi Janti | Hamari Adhuri Kahani | Dialogue Promo
- First Look: Irrfan Khan As Mr. Masrani In Jurassic World
- Nuri Ko Leke Tumhara Kya Irada Hai | Dil Dhadakne Do | Dialogue Promo
|Rs. 76.50 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 75.00 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 86.00 cr|