“Compliments Don’t Matter If You Are Confident” – Kangana Ranaut
Actress Kangana Ranaut says compliments don’t matter much if you are confident of who you are.
“You may get a lot of compliments but if you are confident and you are sure of who you are, compliments don’t matter,” the 25-year-old said in an interview.
Kangana, whose curly hair grabbed attention when she entered Bollywood with Gangster – A Love Story, says while enacting a role, she emphasises on the hairstyle of her characters too.
She, in fact, sported straight tresses in Life In A…Metro and a retro hair-do in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.
“I think all actors say that it is important to get into the skin of the character. But if you have seen my characters, I have to understand the hair of the character as well because the kind of hair a character has is important because they reveal a lot about one’s personality,” she said.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|