“Compliments Don’t Matter If You Are Confident” – Kangana Ranaut
Actress Kangana Ranaut says compliments don’t matter much if you are confident of who you are.
“You may get a lot of compliments but if you are confident and you are sure of who you are, compliments don’t matter,” the 25-year-old said in an interview.
Kangana, whose curly hair grabbed attention when she entered Bollywood with Gangster – A Love Story, says while enacting a role, she emphasises on the hairstyle of her characters too.
She, in fact, sported straight tresses in Life In A…Metro and a retro hair-do in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.
“I think all actors say that it is important to get into the skin of the character. But if you have seen my characters, I have to understand the hair of the character as well because the kind of hair a character has is important because they reveal a lot about one’s personality,” she said.
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
- Miss Tanakpur Haazir Ho’s Official Trailer | Ft. Rahul Bagga, Hrishita Bha
- Masaan (Fly Away Solo) Official Trailer | Ft. Richa Chadda, Sanjay Mishra
|Rs. 22.27 cr|
|Rs. 65.22 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|
|Rs. 69.82 cr|