“Compliments Don’t Matter If You Are Confident” – Kangana Ranaut
Actress Kangana Ranaut says compliments don’t matter much if you are confident of who you are.
“You may get a lot of compliments but if you are confident and you are sure of who you are, compliments don’t matter,” the 25-year-old said in an interview.
Kangana, whose curly hair grabbed attention when she entered Bollywood with Gangster – A Love Story, says while enacting a role, she emphasises on the hairstyle of her characters too.
She, in fact, sported straight tresses in Life In A…Metro and a retro hair-do in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai.
“I think all actors say that it is important to get into the skin of the character. But if you have seen my characters, I have to understand the hair of the character as well because the kind of hair a character has is important because they reveal a lot about one’s personality,” she said.
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
- Neil Nitin Mukesh : Salman Khan Is So Larger Than Life But At The Same Time So S
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 97.04 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|