‘Barfi!’ Out Of Oscar Race
The film, featuring Ranbir Kapoor as a deaf and mute boy and Priyanka Chopra as an autistic girl, earned rave reviews and enjoyed box office success. However, the film is not in the nominations shortlist
Of the 71 films that qualified for the Oscars from across the world, nine have been shortlisted, which will further compete to make it to the final five nominations.
The nine selected films are “Amour” (Austria), “War Witch”, (Canada), “No” (Chile), “A Royal Affair” (Denmark), “The Intouchables” (France), “The Deep” (Iceland), “Kon-Tiki” (“Norway), “Beyond the Hills” (Romania) and “Sister” (Switzerland).
The final list will be announced Jan 10.
Vote Here for “Which movie should have been nominated for the Oscars?“
- Watch The Official Teaser Of Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer ‘Definition of F
- Shahid And Alia Get Sleepless Nights In The New Song From Shandaar; Neend Na Muj
- Watch Ranbir And Deepika’s ‘Matargashti’ In Tamasha’s Ne
- Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Audio Jukebox Out!
- Watch Deepika Padukone’s New Commercial With Dad Prakash Padukone
|Rs. 15.50 cr|
|Rs. 78.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|