‘Barfi!’ Out Of Oscar Race
The film, featuring Ranbir Kapoor as a deaf and mute boy and Priyanka Chopra as an autistic girl, earned rave reviews and enjoyed box office success. However, the film is not in the nominations shortlist
Of the 71 films that qualified for the Oscars from across the world, nine have been shortlisted, which will further compete to make it to the final five nominations.
The nine selected films are “Amour” (Austria), “War Witch”, (Canada), “No” (Chile), “A Royal Affair” (Denmark), “The Intouchables” (France), “The Deep” (Iceland), “Kon-Tiki” (“Norway), “Beyond the Hills” (Romania) and “Sister” (Switzerland).
The final list will be announced Jan 10.
Vote Here for “Which movie should have been nominated for the Oscars?“
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|