Ayushmann Khurrana Makes His Singing Debut With Vicky Donor
From VJ to actor to singer, Ayushmann Khurrana is the jack of many trades. Making his foray into singing, he will croon a song that he wrote in college!
A Punjabi love ballad he had written in college, titled Paani will be part of his upcoming film Vicky Donor. Talking about how things fell into place, Ayushmann says, “One day I was sitting with Shoojitda (director Shoojit Sircar) discussing which music director to rope in among other things. I happened to be carrying my guitar that day and mentioned the song I had written 8 years ago. He asked me to play it and ended up loving it. So we used it in the film. I had written the song way back in 2003 while I was in college, along with my friend Rochak Kohli who now heads a radio station.”
Vicky Donor marks Ayushmann’s debut on the big screen. The film, produced by John Abraham, takes a light hearted look at the taboo attached to infertility and artificial insemination. The film releases on 20 April 2012.
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
- Steve Jobs : The Man In The Machine Official Trailer
- Phantom’s Theatrical Trailer | Ft. Saif Ali Khan, Katrina Kaif
- The Good Dinosaur Trailer – A Dinosaur & A Kid’s Cute Journey!
|Rs. 259.12 cr|
|Rs. 85.71 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|