Akshay Kumar’s Lessons In Cricket
The Indian Premiere League (IPL) seems to be prompting all sorts of cricket-related announcements from Bollywood. After news about Shah Rukh Khan’s role as a cricketer in a Vidhu Vinod Chopra film, it’s khiladi Akshay Kumar who is now stepping on the gas, this IPL season.
Akshay, who plays a cricketer in Patiala House, is taking his role so seriously that he has been training rigorously under former Test bowler Paras Mhambrey. Paras, a former Test cricketer, is currently associated with the IPL team, Mumbai Indians, and has reportedly been taking time off to coach Akshay whenever possible. Given the fact that Mumbai Indians is leading in the IPL, Akshay seems to have the right man by his side!
Incidentally, director Nikhil Advani has shot a large portion of the film in India. He will now shoot a long schedule in London where the story is based. Said Advani, “Patiala House is actually the kind of film I like to make. I am happy I am making it.”
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|