Aishwarya to Direct Father Rajinikanth in ‘Oh My God!’ Remake?
There is a strong buzz in the tinsel town that megastar Rajinikanth, who is all busy these days for his upcoming film Kochadaiyaan, directed by his daughter Soundarya, is likely to star in the remake of Akshay Kumar and Paresh Rawal’s OMG Oh My God! in Tamil and Telugu soon. Aishwarya Dhanush, Rajinikanth’s daughter and Dhanush’s wife, is expected to direct the remake.
According to the gossip mongers, Aishwarya recently met Akki in Mumbai, probably to discuss on the same. The lady also posted on Twitter about her visit in Mumbai. She wrote, “Good morning tweeps…off to bombay on work for the day..gonna be a busy busy sunday:-) hope urs atleast turns out to be crazy lazy!”
Later, she posted a picture with Khiladi Kumar on the social networking site. She tweeted, “Spent a lovely afternoon with Akshay Kumar :-) such a positive person!”
Rajinikanth will be reportedly playing the role of Lord Krishna, which is reprised by Akshay Kumar in the original version. However, nothing is confirmed yet!
- Happy B’day | ABCD 2 | Ft. Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor
- Azhar Teaser | Emraan Hashmi’s Walk To The Stadium
- ABCD 2 Jukebox (Full Album) | Varun Dhawan – Shraddha Kapoor
- Hamari Adhuri Kahani’s 3rd Song ‘Hasi’ | Ft. Emraan, Vidya
- Mat Ja Re Song Video | Tanu Weds Manu Returns | Ft. Kangana Ranaut, R. Madhavan
|Rs. 38.10 cr|
|Rs. 23.67 cr|
|Rs. 71.72 cr|
|Rs. 04.00 cr|
|Rs. 84.00 cr|