“Aatma 2 Is Definitely Happening” – Suparn Verma
Director Suparn Verma, who is all set to release his horror film Aatma, says the sequel has already been planned.
“Aatma 2 is definitely happening,” he said at the launch of the first look of Aatma held Monday evening.
The film stars Bipasha Basu and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Talking about how Nawazuddin came on board, the director said he had met the actor and asked him to either take it up or suggest someone else who would suit the role.
“I had met Nawazuddin and had told him that if he doesn’t decide to do the film. Then he should tell me who else would be able to do it. He heard the script and said yes,” he said.
“This film is not only horror but has an emotional angle too which attracted me towards it. I could feel the story as I also have a daughter. The bonding between the parents and the child shown in the movie attracted me towards it,” Nawazuddin said.
Asked how much he could relate to the film, the actor said, “There are many things which scare me. I am scared of Aatma. The film also talks about a feeling which comes when you do something wrong. This happens with me in real life as well.”
The film is all set to release March 22.
- Salman Khan Dances With Bajrangi Kids On Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s Sets
- Why Was Pritam Keen To Compose Album For Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bha
- Mahesh Babu, Vijay, Dhanush, Vikram, Surya : Catch The Famous South Superstars
- Sidharth Malhotra & Kriti Sanon Heat Up The Dance Floor In ‘AS I AM
- Broken Horses Making | The Crew Goes Bollywood Dancing
|Rs. 06.75 cr|
|Rs. 01.75 cr|
|Rs. 25.00 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 27.50 cr|