Name: Yami Gautam
Birthday: 28th November, 1988
Biography: Yami was born and brought up in Chandigarh. Her father, Mukesh Gautam is the VP of PTC Network. She had aspired to join Indian Administrative Services as a young girl. At the age of 20, Yami decided to choose acting as her career. She debuted as a Television actress in ‘Chand Ke Paar Chalo’ and the hit serial of Colors TV ‘Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam’. She moved to films with Kanadda cinema and her debut film was ‘Ullasa Utsaha’. She worked in regional cinema for a while before appearing in the hit Bollywood film ‘Vicky Donor’ opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. The movie was John Abraham’s first as a producer and was one of the biggest hits of the year and was immensely acclaimed critically. Yami plays the role of a Bengali girl who is in love with a Punjabi guy, who used to donate his sperm to a sperm bank and the film deals with rigid ideas surrounding the idea of sperm donation.
Following the success of the film she donned the cover of Wedding Affair magazine and became quite a star.
- Hottie Katrina Kaif Scorches In Afghan Jalebi Song From Phantom
- Fantastic Four | Official Hindi Trailer
- Welcome Back’s 1st Song ‘Tutti Bole Wedding Di’ Released
- Ae Mere Humsafar From Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak Revived In ‘All is Well’
- Just In : Brothers Anthem – Featuring Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra
|Rs. 272.25 cr|
|Rs. 95.76 cr|
|Rs. 08.77 cr|
|Rs. 01.28 cr|
|Rs. 105.74 cr|