Sonakshi Sinha's Biography
Name: Sonakshi Sinha
Birthday: 2nd June 1987
Marital status: Single
Awards: Filmfare Award for Best Debut Female
Trivia: Daughter of actor and politician, Shatrughan Sinha. She completed a course in fashion designing before moving on to acting.
Biography: Sonakshi Sinha was born on 2 June 1987, to actor-turned-politician Shatrughan Sinha and Poonam Sinha. She has two brothers, Luv and Kush Sinha.
Sonakshi Sinha walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week 2008 and 2009. She commenced her career in Bollywood by debuting in the mega blockbuster, Dabangg (2010). The tremendous success of Dabangg has made many a director sit up and take notice of this unconventional beauty. She was signed up for a number of projects by established production houses post Dabangg. She has number of films set to release in 2012: Rowdy Rathore, Joker, Lootera, Son Of Sardar, Race 2.
Sonakshi Sinha's Gallery
Sonakshi Sinha's Wallpapers
Sonakshi Sinha's News
- Sonakshi Features In Brother Kush’s Commercial
- The Best & Worst Dressed Celebs At Star Guild Awards 2014
- Lootera Performance Catapults Sonakshi To Broadway
- “Bullett Raja Is Tougher Than Lootera” – Sonakshi Sinha In An Exclusive Chat With Koimoi
- Top 10 Heroines Of 2013 | Who Gave The Best Box Office Business To Bollywood?
Sonakshi Sinha's Movies List
|Rs. 08.85 cr|
|Rs. 03.85 cr|
|Rs. 09.55 cr|
|Rs. 34.40 cr|
|Rs. 27.25 cr|