Name: Rimi Sen
Born: September 21, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Marital Status: Unmarried
Trivia: Rimi was born as Shubhomitra Sen and has changed her name to Rimmi, Remmi and even dropped her surname ‘Sen’.
Biography: Considered Bollywood’s ‘Lucky Mascot’, Rimi has been part of several successful films like, Hungama (2003), Baghban (2003), Dhoom (2004), Kyon Ki (2005), Golmaal (2006), Dhoom 2 (2006), Garam Masala (2005) and Phir Hera Pheri (2006). She performed small roles in most of the movies.
A trained Odissi dancer; she was first noticed in the Coca Cola ad along with Aamir Khan. She had debuted with Telugu film, Neethodu Kavali in 2002. Her other works include Johnny Gaddar (2007) alongside Neil Nitin Mukesh, De Taali (2008), Horn ‘Ok’ Pleasss (2009), Sankat City (2009), the Anees Bazmee comedy, Thankyou (2011) and very recently action drama, Shagrid (2011) where she plays Varsha Mathur.
Rimi was also caught in a huge controversy when she made a racist comment in an interview in 2006.
- Out Now : Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’s New Song, Prem Leela
- Ranveer Singh To Play The Lead Actor In Aditya Chopra’s Directorial Ventur
- ‘Heeriye’ Song From Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 Released!
- Guddu Ki Gun Trailer |Starring Kunal Kemmu, Payel Sarkar
- Prem Ratan Dhan Payo Trailer| Salman Khan & Sonam Kapoor’s Royal Fami
|Rs. 10.90 cr|
|Rs. 61.54 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 46.25 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|