Name: Uday Chopra
Birthday: 5th January, 1973
Marital Status: Single
Trivia: Uday Chopra is the son of Yash Chopra and brother of filmmaker Aditya Chopra.
Biography: From actor to screenplay and dialogue writer to associate producer to assistant director, he’s done it all. A jack of all trades…master of none, Uday Chopra started off in the film industry as an Assistant Director for Darr (1993), Parampara (1993), Dilwale Dulhaniye Le Jayenge (1995), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997). He was an Associate Producer for Yeh Dillagi (1994).
Uday Chopra made his debut as an actor in Mohabbatein (2000). The film was a hit at the box-office and Uday’s portrayal of his role was well received. His releases in 2002 and 2003 Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi, Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Supari failed.
He has been a part of the Dhoom series, appearing in both Dhoom (2004) and Dhoom 2 (2006). The films were multi-starrers and hits at the box office. His other films like Charas: A Joint Operation (2004), Neal N Nikki (2005), Pyaar Impossible failed to make it at the box-office. He will be net seen in Dhoom: 3, the third in Dhoom series.
- The Journey Song | Big B, Deepika & Irrfan’s Crazy Ride In Piku
- ‘The Journey Song’ Teaser | Piku | Ft. Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bac
- Kuch Kuch Locha Hai Official Trailer | Ft. Sunny Leone, Ram Kapoor, Evelyn Sharm
- Spectre Teaser Trailer | Daniel Craig Returns As Mr. Bond
- Watch Sunny Leone Recreate Aishwarya Rai’s ‘Dhol Baaje’ |Ek Pa
|Rs. 10.40 cr|
|Rs. 02.50 cr|
|Rs. 30.75 cr|
|Rs. 07.00 cr|
|Rs. 29.20 cr|