Raj Kumar Yadav
Name: Rajkummar Rao (Raj Kumar Yadav)
Birthday: 31st August, 1984
Biography: Raj Kumar Yadav was born on the 31st of August, 1984 at Gurgaon, India. He completed his graduation from ‘Film and Television Institute of India’ (Pune). Before he was taken into the cast of Dibakar Banerjee’s ‘Love Sex aur Dhoka’ (2010), (where he played the character of ‘Adarsh’) he had been more of a theatre person.
Next in 2011, he appeared in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS’ as Uday and in the Bejoy Nambiar thriller film ‘Shaitan’, he made a special appearance as the character of Inspector Malwankar. Next up, he made his appearance as Shamshad in Anurag Kashyap’s Indian crime film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ which turned out to be a big hit at the box office.
Some of his upcoming projects include ‘Talaash’, ‘Chittagong’ and ‘Kai Po Che!’.
- Kareena Kapoor Flaunts Her Hot Bod In ‘Mera Naam Mary’ Song Teaser
- All Is Well’s Chaar Shanivaar Full Song Released
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 98.05 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|