Raj Kumar Yadav
Name: Rajkummar Rao (Raj Kumar Yadav)
Birthday: 31st August, 1984
Biography: Raj Kumar Yadav was born on the 31st of August, 1984 at Gurgaon, India. He completed his graduation from ‘Film and Television Institute of India’ (Pune). Before he was taken into the cast of Dibakar Banerjee’s ‘Love Sex aur Dhoka’ (2010), (where he played the character of ‘Adarsh’) he had been more of a theatre person.
Next in 2011, he appeared in Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS’ as Uday and in the Bejoy Nambiar thriller film ‘Shaitan’, he made a special appearance as the character of Inspector Malwankar. Next up, he made his appearance as Shamshad in Anurag Kashyap’s Indian crime film ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ which turned out to be a big hit at the box office.
Some of his upcoming projects include ‘Talaash’, ‘Chittagong’ and ‘Kai Po Che!’.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|