Name: Kunal Khemu
Birthday: 25 May, 1983
Marital Status: Single
Biography: Kunal Khemu started his career as a child actor appearing in the Doordarshan TV series Gul Gulshan Gulfaam and made his film debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s movie Sir (1993). Before making his debut as a lead actor he appeared as a child artist in many films like Raja Hindustani, Zakhm,Bhai and Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke.
Kunal Khemu’s first film as a lead actor was Mahesh Bhatt’s Kalyug (2005), which was based on the pornography industry. In 2007, he was seen in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Traffic Signal. He was also seen in Dhol in the same year.
Kunal’s film Superstar in which he featured in a double-role failed to do much at the box-office. In 2009 he was seen in Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge and Jai Veeru. He was last seen in Rohit Shetty’s super-hit film Golmaal 3 (2010).
He will be next seen in Mukesh Bhatt’s Blood Money.
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi, Amyra Dastur Talk About Mr X
- Star Wars : The Force Awakens Teaser 2 | Return Of Han Solo & Chewbacca
- Watch Unfreedom’s Official Trailer | A Banned Film In India
- Lalla Lalla Lori Song From Welcome To Karachi | Ft. Arshad, Jackky, Lauren
- Batman V.Superman : Dawn Of Justice Teaser
|Rs. 24.00 cr|
|Rs. 10.00 cr|
|Rs. 23.30 cr|
|Rs. 93.00 cr|
|Rs. 13.40 cr|