Name: Jackky Bhagnani
Born: 25 December, 1984
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Marital Status: Unmarried
Biography: Producer Vashu Bhagnani’s son Jackky debuted in Bollywood with Kal Kissne Dekha in 2009. He had to shed almost 60 kilos within two years for his role and finally went on to win the IIFA Debut Award for the film. Jackky played the geeky and lovelorn Nihal desperate for Nisha (Vaishali Desai).
Choreographer turned director; Remo D’Souza, directed Jackky, Puja Gupta, Arshad Warsi and Riteish Deshmukh in his youthful and lively comedy, F.A.L.T.U (2011). The film was mostly slashed by critics and yet it managed to earn well and turned out to be a surprise hit.
His upcoming movie ‘Ajab Gazabb Love’ opposite Kannada actress, Nidhi Subbaiah will be directed by Sanjay Gadhvi. The film is set to be released in October 24, 2012. Jackky has finely shaped up for this upcoming venture and by the look of the trailers; the film has managed to garner quite a buzz.
Jackky, who has completed his graduation in Commerce from Mumbai’s H.R College of Commerce and Economics, has previously assisted as producer in movies like ‘Out of Control’ (2003), Silsilay (2005) and ‘Shaadi No1’.
- Watch The New Song Neendein Khul Jaati Hai From Hate Story 3
- Watch : Varun Dhawan & Kriti Sanon’s Peppy Romantic Song ‘Manma
- Watch : Ranbir – Deepika’s ‘Safarnama’ In Tamasha
- Amitabh Bachchan Debuts On Dubsmash With Ranveer Singh’s Bajirao Mastani D
- Watch The Official Trailer Of Action – Packed ‘Captain America : Civ
|Rs. 02.00 cr|
|Rs. 05.00 cr|
|Rs. 02.00 cr|