Name: Ali Zafar
Birthday: 18 May, 1980
Marital Status: Married to Ayesha Fazili, has a son Azaan Zafar.
Biography: Multi-talented Ali Zafar is a Pakistani musician, composer, song writer, singer, painter, model and actor. Ali, who made his Bollywood debut in 2010 film Tere Bin Laden, is more popular for his music and as a singer. Before making his mark in the Pakistani music industry, he worked as model in several commercial advertisements and acted in some television shows.
After Tere Bin Laden, he was recognized as an actor in India and his role won him a Filmfare nomination as well. Ali was next seen in 2011 in Yash Raj Films’ Mere Brother Ki Dulhan co-starring Imran khan and Katrina Kaif. The film performed well at the box-office.
Ali Zafar will be next seen in London Paris New York opposite Aditi Rao Hydari. He has also composed the music for this film.
- All Is Well’s Chaar Shanivaar Full Song Released
- Aaj Ki Party Song From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Now Out | Ft. Salman Khan, Kareena Kapo
- Chaar Shanivaar Song Teaser | All Is Well | Get Ready To Shake Your Legs ‘
- Exclusive : Know All About Dharmendra’s Quirky Role In Second Hand Husband
- Ishq Karenge Song | Bangistan | Ft. Jacqueline Fernandez, Riteish Deshmukh, Pulk
|Rs. 01.03 cr|
|Rs. 98.05 cr|
|Rs. 37.57 cr|
|Rs. 76.88 cr|
|Rs. 08.00 cr|